Mobile water supply technology consists of containers and their transportation tools. It is equipped with UV disinfection equipment and membrane filtration equipment in containers. Mobile water supply equipment can arrive at the transport of the rivers, lakes, ponds and even surface water (including contaminated nuclear, biological and chemical weapons in combat under water) to process water treatment, desalination of brackish water and seawater. Equipped with diesel generator set, it can be widely used in various bases, such as military operations, field operations, field operations, emergency rescue and disaster relief, and emergency water supply under various emergencies.
Scope of application:
Raw water → submersible pump → flocculent dosing pump →flocculation sedimentation tank → pressure pump → multi medium filter → ultraviolet sterilizer → activated carbon filter → precision filter → ultrafiltration device → ultraviolet sterilizer →water storage tank
1. Flocculation sedimentation: natural water contains a variety of suspended solids, colloidal and dissolved impurities, water appear turbid, chromatic, and smelly, adding flocculating agent to the raw water makes the raw water colloidal particle precipitation separate, flocculation sedimentation can absorb some bacteria and solutes, make water gets preliminary clarification. The flocculating agent is added by metering pump, and according to different water quality, the flocculating agent can be adjusted by metering pump.
2. Multimedia filter: raw water contains iron, magnesium, sludge, dirt, suspended solids and other large particles (more than 10 microns of material), these substances make the water turbid, plugging pipeline. In order to remove the impurities, the iron removing and sand-removing device containing many mediums must be equipped, also called deep bed filter. The first layer on the filter is activated carbon, followed by garnet, manganese green sand, gravel and other minerals with different sizes of particles. When the water passes through the deep bed filter, the impurities are trapped in the filter, and the whole filter is filled very tightly, so that the water pressure of the filter is decreased. When the water pressure drops, the recoil filter is used. The medium in the filter is cleaned and the original performance is recovered when the recoil is applied. The water flows upward, the recoil makes the bed of the medium lift up, and the impurities attached to the medium float away and are washed away. When the whole process is finished, the medium is arranged according to the original level.
3. Activated carbon: mainly used to remove chlorine or chlorine ammonia and 60 - 300 Dalton substances, such as organic matter, inorganic substances, heat sources, pesticides and industrial solvents, in order to protect the reverse osmosis membrane.
4. Precision filter: filter in the aperture of 5-20 microns filter element, to remove suspended particles.
5. Ultrafiltration device: ultrafiltration technology is widely used in water purification, solution separation, concentration, water purification and reuse in the field of new and high technology. The hollow fiber wall is covered with micro pores, and the pore size can be expressed by molecular weight of the intercepted substance. The molecular weight of the hollow fiber can be up to thousands to hundreds of thousands. The raw water flows outside the hollow fiber or the inner cavity, and forms the external pressure and the internal pressure respectively. Ultrafiltration is a dynamic filtration process, and the entrapped material can be eliminated with concentration, without clogging the surface of the membrane, and can be operated continuously for a long time.